Easy peasy no-bake Bailey's and chocolate cheesecake

By Gem - 11:30:00

This Baileys no-bake cheesecake makes an impressive dessert when you’re entertaining friends and it's sooo easy to make. You don't need many ingredients and there's no baking involved. But beware, each slice contains about 650 calories so don't eat half of it then go to Weight Watchers and weigh in because you will put a pound on like I did. Ooops. Make sure you have lots of people to share this with because you will keep on going back for more.


You will need:

100g butter
250g digestive biscuits, crushed
600g cream cheese
25ml Baileys
100ml icing sugar
300ml double cream, whipped
100g grated chocolate
cocoa powder, to dust



Method:

Melt the butter in a pan and add the crushed digestive biscuits. I put mine in a sealed bag and had fun bashing them with a rolling pin. Mix well until the biscuits have absorbed all the butter.



Remove from the heat and press into the bottom of a springform tin. Place in the fridge and allow to set for an hour.



Meanwhile, prepare the filling. Lightly whip the cream cheese then beat in the Baileys and icing sugar. Fold in the whipped cream and grated chocolate. When smooth, spoon evenly onto the biscuit base. I rushed this step a bit, make sure you really pack the biscuit in tightly because my base fell apart a little when I cut in to it. 






Refrigerate and allow to set for a couple of hours. Once set, remove and dust with cocoa powder before serving. This cake definitely tasted better the next day and well chilled so be patient. 

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

9 comments

  1. This sounds amazing! I must try it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh, I love a good cheesecake! And Baileys is wicked too, yum! Think I may have to give this a go!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks good My mum would love to make that

    ReplyDelete
  4. OOh this looks amazing, I love all those ingredients x

    ReplyDelete
  5. omg , heaven , my husband is such a fan of bailies and he would love this x

    ReplyDelete
  6. This look soooo dreamy! Definitely going to have to try it asap x

    www.JessicaGrace.me

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh wow this looks yummy! And Mummy LOVES Baileys too! Fab photos #UKBloggers

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, This looks incredible. If it wasn't for the fact I probably would eat half right away, I'd make it now

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment, feel free to ask me any questions here or on twitter- @Gemma_DS.