Introducing Pink Clove

By Gem - 13:00:00

Meet Pink Clove, the new online store for plus-size fashion. Buying fashionable clothing in bigger sizes can prove to be expensive but prices are amazing, ranging from £12-£40. Styles are available in sizes 16-32 and I love that the range is designed and manufactured in the UK. They have something to suit all tastes like on trend tartan items and more basic things like pencil skirts and wrap dresses. It's nice to have a new brand on the plus size scene.


Here is my pick of the best pieces:


This Tartan dress is only £22, bargain! This would be great this winter with a biker jacket or some boots and leggings. You can also get this print in a skirt.


This jersey jacket is only £15 and would look chic for work with some slim fit trousers or a pencil skirt.


This studded midi dress is another bargain at just £18. I love how it's styled here for a night out but this would look equally as nice in the day with some tights and a one of those big fluffy black cardigans that are around at the moment.

Have you got you eye on anything from Pink Clove?

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

15 comments

  1. This looks like a great brand - I will be sure to check it out! Love the tartan dress! :)
    www.theemeralddove21.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have the tartan dress and absolutely love it!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing!! I am having a wedding outfit crisis and this could just help me :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really want a tartan dress, this looks fab although i can't decide if the top looks a bit see through???
    I've started a new blog now and would be very grateful if you would take a look......
    www.lornaraejewellery.blogspot.co.uk
    Thank you xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think the dress would be ok with a black bra rather than a light one. Seen few bloggers wear it now and it didn't look too see through x

      Delete
  5. I really want a tartan dress, this looks fab although i can't decide if the top looks a bit see through???
    I've started a new blog now and would be very grateful if you would take a look......
    www.lornaraejewellery.blogspot.co.uk
    Thank you xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. That tartan dress is beautiful!

    Maria xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great pictures and sweet outfits! :)
    Love
    Tabea

    http://wolkedrei.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have the tartan dress and I love, love, love it!! I have a few pieces from Pink Clove now and cant recommend them enough! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good to hear, the tartan dress is on my list to buy when it's pay day.

      Delete
  9. Pleased to see a plus sized clothing range that is actually different! They do have some nice things. I think I might be tempted by the black lace skater dress as I've been after one for so long and it's only £26 where most lace dresses are hitting the £40 mark! Thanks for sharing the shop :)

    http://adventureswithcupcake.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. exactly! other retailers would only have tunics for £26 and dresses are £40+ so this new brand have got it spot on with prices x

      Delete
  10. I've definitely got to look this range up! I always find that plus-size ranges tend to seem either too frumpy for my tastes, or WAY too expensive, so this is an exciting find! Love the jersey jacket, so chic :-)

    Nat x

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is the first I've heard of them. Love the first dress.

    xoxo
    Ivy
    http://www.purrpleivy.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. I'M IN LOVE! I WISH THEY HAD IT IN A SMALLER SIZE! AT LEAST AT 12 or 14 Waah :(

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment, feel free to ask me any questions here or on twitter- @Gemma_DS.