NARS Laser Cut Eyes, Cheeks and Lips Palette

By Gem - 12:42:00

NARS Laser Cut Eyes, Cheeks and Lips Palette

Before I start this post I have an awful confession to make... I used the makeup palette BEFORE I TOOK PHOTOS!! I'll never make it as a top beauty blogger will I? ;) I hope you can find it in your heart to forgive me. I'm not an expert at applying makeup as you will be able to see further down the post. I like to buy subtle makeup which doesn't take five different brushes to blend or any kind of skill to apply but it's good to mix things up and I thought this post would be nice break from all the Cardiff foodie posts I've been doing.

The NARS Laser Cut Eyes, Cheeks and Lips Palette is the perfect pallette for me, it has loads of wearable shades and everything I need colour wise  for my eyes lips and face is all in one handy box. Great for weekends away or to slip in to my handbag.


The only things I needed to add to create a full make up looks was some eyeliner, mascara, Double Wear and my *must have* MAC brow pencil in Taupe.

Isn't this pallette a beauty? The packaging on the outside is very attractive and handbag durable but I love the double layers interior and how sleek it looks.

Inside the NARS Laser Cut Eyes, Cheeks and Lips Palette

It includes:

  • Eyeshadow - Neutral Vanilla, Café au Lait, Matte Army Green
  • Cheeks - Daydream Blush, Laguna Bronzer
  • Lips - Dolce Vita

The eyeshadows are all neutral and I find them very wearable. The blush is a limited edition shade in Day Dream and I have to admit, upon first glance I thought it was Deep Throat. The Dolce Vita muted rose shade lip gloss is possibly my favourite item in the pallette. I tend to avoid lip glosses but this one is easy to apply and is great for day or night.

This is a photo of fat frocks wearing the NARS Laser Cut Eyes, Cheeks and Lips Palette

The bronzer and blush duo meant I could try out some contouring for the first time, I brushed a little of the bronzer under my cheek bones and under my jawline and added a flush of the pink on my cheeks.



I picked up my pallette from John Lewis in St David's. Cardiff locals might be shocked to hear that St David's is now 5 years old, can you remember what it was like before it arrived? I have some distant memories of shopping in MVC and Renegades as a teenager...

Since opening its doors in 2009, the centre has attracted over 190 million visitors and put Cardiff firmly on the map as one of the UK’s best shopping cities. It has brought loads of iconic and popular brands to Wales for the first time, including John Lewis, Vivienne Westwood, Hamleys, The White Company, Boux Avenue, Tiger, Cosy Club and Jamie’s.Wahahca has just opened here too (I'm trying it tonight, post to follow next week) and it's nice to see so many big names coming to Cardiff.

What are your favourite make up pallettes? Are you more of a bold Urban Decay kind of girl or into a  more subtle Nars one like me?


  • Share:

You Might Also Like

9 comments

  1. I adore Nars and they way they package little all in one palettes like this - ideal for your handbag and just so luxurious too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It can be very hard not to get stuck in immediately when receiving products - I struggle with chocolate. You look really lovely in the photographs you've taken.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love It !!!
    A New Post On My Blog:
    http://www.eglegraziani.com/fashion-blogger/beauty-review-capelli-luminosim-con-loreal-casting-sunkiss/
    waiting soon on my blog
    Kiss
    Egle

    ReplyDelete
  4. The colours in the palette are really nice - I would've used it before blogging too!

    #UKBloggers

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have heard about this NARS palette from the better half, not sure if she was hinting or not ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is such a gorgeous palette, definitely one to add to my Christmas list! Love your make up here, you look so pretty!

    Maria xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ahh this palette looks dreamy! I do love a good eyeshadow palette but this is great to have the blush/bronze included :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love this years NARS Holiday collection. The packaging is amazing. I like what you've done with this palette x

    ReplyDelete
  9. That colour palette seems a must-grab especially now that there will be lots of parties to attend during the Holiday season! I would love to try it and see how it can improve my look! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment, feel free to ask me any questions here or on twitter- @Gemma_DS.