Fearne Cotton SS15 Fashion Showcase – “Circus Rebel”

By Gem - 19:30:00


On the eve of London Fashion Week, TV and radio presenter, designer and all round Fashionista Fearne Cotton invited guests to the ‘Greatest show on Earth’. A glittering, circus inspired fashion spectacle showcasing her SS15 collection for Very.co.uk, the catwalk also featured live circus performers.


Fearne’s Spring Summer ‘15 collection has a glamorous, eclectic style, drawing its main inspiration from rock and roll heroines of the 1970s –Joan Jett, Stevie Nicks and Debbie Harry.  Continuing to build on last season’s designs the range fuses metallic star prints, leather, optical stripes and faux fur contrasted against delicate vintage florals and baby doll shifts. The collection is feminine but a little rock and roll which I think reflects the unique style that has become Fearne’s trademark.


“I wanted this collection to celebrate all the fashion references I love but retain a sophisticated handwriting that reflects how my style has evolved!” said Fearne.

The collection isn't available until January but I have some images to share with you of some of my favourite looks from the catwalk.



The SS15 collection houses new cuts and fabrics including coordinated separates featuring longer line midi skirts and box line tops, neat tailoring through cropped trousers and precision cut blouses and cute puffball baby doll dresses. Leather makes the look a bit tougher but still has a girly flourish in a biker jacket adorned with a floral blooms. I think bloggers like Laura from That's so Yesterday would look amazing in this super fun and 'out there' collection.


“For Spring Summer ‘15 I really wanted this collection to be edgy and stylish but with feminine, girly pieces to keep it fun and wearable. I also wanted the pieces to be versatile and accessible, with lots of separates you can dress up or down throughout the season.” said Fearne.

The fashion forward collection is Fearne’s 16th for the online store, Very.co.uk and I think it will be a big hit next summer as it's both pretty and affordable. What do you think?

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

5 comments

  1. So much love for that silver star dress <3 !!!

    www.sunseaandsara.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I absolutely love the first dress, amazing x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great fashions. My favourite is the spangly star 'sack' dress, which reminds me of one I wore in the 1960s. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the cat top! Will be eagerly awaiting this to launch
    AliceMegan

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment, feel free to ask me any questions here or on twitter- @Gemma_DS.