The White Company - Cardiff

By Gem - 16:03:00

Luxury clothing and homeware brand The White Company opened its first store in Wales at St David’s, the Cardiff shopping centre a couple of weeks ago. The retailer is another high end addition to the Cardiff after both Vivienne Westwood and Armani have joined us here.

I attended the launch night with my mate Sam, lots of lovely local bloggers, press and even some Olympic athletes.

04/09/2013  Pics (C) Huw John Photography, Cardiff. MANDATORY BYLINE - HUW JOHN..Launch of The White Company store Cardiff..3 Towy Road, Llanishen, Cardiff CF14 0NS.VAT: 535 102680 - pictures@huwjohn.com.

THE WHITE COMPANY, CARDIFF, 3/9/13

I got a chance to browse the collections, showcasing all that The White Company is famous for - crisp white bedlinen, the softest towels, home accessories, womenswear, fragrances for home & body (wild mint was my favourite) plus an adorable children's range. Look at all the white and grey, so chic.

THE WHITE COMPANY, CARDIFF, 3/9/13

THE WHITE COMPANY, CARDIFF, 3/9/13

Wearing my Jaeger dress, felt like i should have worn something a little more neutral as I stood out in this bold colour amongst the natural palette. 

THE WHITE COMPANY, CARDIFF, 3/9/13

We were treated so some tasty nibbles from Jamie's Italian and a string quartet. Rather swish!

THE WHITE COMPANY, CARDIFF, 3/9/13

I got the change to meet the CEO and store manager who told me a little more about the ethos of the brand and that a lot of the products are made here in the UK and are of the highest quality. 

I'm tempted to pop back and get some toiletries and a candle in the gorgeous wild mint scent, one of the  best things I've ever smelt. You can never have too many candles, right?

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

6 comments

  1. It looks like an amazing store and your dress is lovely! :)
    www.theemeralddove21.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the White Company, I wish there was one nearer to me though! A wild mint candle sounds gorgeous too.

    What Sarah Says

    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The candle was sooo good I think it had spearmint in it too mmm

      Delete
  3. I love the White Company and you look beautiful here, I LOVE that dress!

    Maria xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks :) need to wear this dress more often I think x

      Delete
  4. Love The White Company, and your dress is lovely! Can't be a bit of Jaegar!
    x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment, feel free to ask me any questions here or on twitter- @Gemma_DS.