Here comes the sun (briefly, before it rains again)

By Gem - 20:30:00

I was so excited to see the sun out on Saturday after a washout of a week that I put on the brightest clothes I could find. I've had the cardi for years and picked it up in the M&S sale and I got the dress from a charity shop. I wanted it when it was in store a couple of year ago but couldn't find it in my size and tried to bid on it a few times on ebay. I only paid £3 for the dress and it still had the tag on, I love charity shops!


Summer Florals


SANY5600

Dress: Dorothy Perkins via charity shop
Cardigan: Marks & Spencer
Shoes: flat shoes, TUK c/o Spartoo

This is as scheduled post because I'm currently in the best conference venue EVER! Gregynog Hall, I went last year and loved it and took some gorgeous photos which you can check out here.

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

17 comments

  1. The colour of that dress is gorgeous on you :)You look great. I can't believe it was only £3! I loved it in stores too, but it sold out here in Dublin :( Maybe I might be as lucky as you. although I think it's wishful thinking ;) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh that's so good, charity shops can be fantastic sometimes! I've not been on blogger or caught up on any blogs in a while, you've lost so much weight since I was last looking at blog posts! Well done! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. That dress is amazing! I think you're totally rocking it, and what a flippin bargain!

    dp
    x
    www.inanityandthegirl.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. You definitely look very summery in these pics, maybe it's a good omen and it'll stay out a wee bit longer for us...or not as it rained all day today where I am! (: xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous outfit, I tend to get to the point that I wear my bright summer clothes in the hammering down rain because I get fed up of not being able to wear them!
    Enjoy your conference xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. you look amaaaazing. love those colours on you babs!xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous dress, we just need the weather to match it now xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love this dress, it's so bright and cheerful!
    xx
    emsipop.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  9. The dress is gorgeous, so cheerful!

    ReplyDelete
  10. You look amazing! the bright colours really suit you lovely :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. That dress fits really really nicely, and from a charity shop too! Good thrifting.
    Jen x

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love it when you find bargains like this, you look amazing!

    Maria xxx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Such a gorgeous dress and totally meant to be, I love charity shops for this very reason! Got your postcard today xxx

    ReplyDelete
  14. What a beautiful dress, great find. I do love Charity Shops for finding beauties like these. xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment, feel free to ask me any questions here or on twitter- @Gemma_DS.