It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas

By Gem - 20:32:00

A picture of a Christmas jumper

Jumper: c/o George at Asda  - Necklace: Punky Pins

A photo of a christmas bauble on tree


a picture of a red robin on a christmas tree


It's finally December which meant that I put the Christmas tree up straight away, stocked up on mulled wine and I've started sporting my festive outfits. I was very keen this year and my festive bedding went on a week early and I don't even care, I love Christmas! 

I know it is a bit early to be getting so excited and I've been informed by colleagues that you're not supposed to put your tree up until 12 days before Christmas but I live with my partner in our own home now so we'll do what we like. Who's with me?! 

I've got a few novelty dresses and accessories but this is the first year I've worn a Christmas jumper. Better late than never... My Christmas jumper is from Geroge and is pretty understated so I may have to get another jumper which is super tacky and lights up if I really want to get into the spirit of things. You can wear a Christmas jumper just for the fun of it and to stay cosy and warm but you can also get involved with Christmas Jumper Day on 18th of December and help to raise money for Macmillan Cancer Support, Make-A-Wish UK and Save the Children, giving hope to families in difficulty at Christmas. Head over here to find out more and sign up.

I'm really pleased with my Christmas tree this year. Martyn and I have been picking up decorations from the Christmas markets and cities that we visited over the past three years (can't believe it is our third Christmas together!) and I've shared some of my favourites in the photos above. Really looking forward to my week off over Christmas and tucking into my tin of shortbread biscuits. Roll on 4pm on the 22nd of December. 

 Are you going to be sporting a Christmas knit this year?

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

6 comments

Thank you for leaving a comment, feel free to ask me any questions here or on twitter- @Gemma_DS.